Prestwick Golf Club is one of the Twin Cities’ Premier Public Golf Courses. At Prestwick Golf Club our mission is to provide our diverse, daily fee customer with a world class, though highly accessible, experience at an impeccably maintained facility from the time you step foot in our shop until the time you hole out on 18. Come join the fun!
- 18 hole par 72 championship course renovated by Kurt Sandness
- 5 sets of tee boxes for all abilities
- Ranked Top 3 public course experience in MN – StarTribune
- 4.5 Star Facility – Golf Digest
- “Golf Course of the Year” – MGCOA
- Electric carts with GPS
- Commitment to pace of play. 4hr – 4hr 15min
- First Class public practice facility: 40-station teeing area on a 2-sided driving range, 6 target greens and new golf balls each year, 1 short game area with bunker, 6,000 square foot putting green.
- T-Morris, our full service Pub and Grill, overlooks the 18th green and fairway. Our beautiful ballroom caters to large banquets, golf outings and weddings.
- Dress code for men: Collared shirt, closed toe shoes (no cut-offs, tee-shirts, or athletic shorts). Shorts & cargo shorts are permitted.
- T. Morris Pub and Grill at Prestwick – located in the gracious clubhouse is a welcoming bar and restaurant where you can enjoy an excellent meal in our beautiful surroundings. Come in and relax as our expert staff serves you one of our favorite drinks or fabulous Scottish inspired dishes. Settle into a cozy leather booth, quaint fireside table, scenic window table or enjoy the large terrace overlooking the course for outdoor dining.
- The Prestwick Ballroom is the perfect place to hold your wedding reception, business meeting, company conference, anniversary or birthday celebrations, or any other social event. Our banquet room has a seating capacity of up to 250 people (additional spaces available). Call Molly Carrow-Tungseth for more information, 651-294-3165.